THE BEST FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL CAREER
BECAUSE WE WANT THE BEST FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL CAREER AT ANTARES CONSULTING
EMPOWER ALL YOUR TALENT AND JOIN THE ANTARES CONSULTING TEAM!
If you join our team as a CONSULTANT
Your main role will be to understand the needs of our clients, develop the content of the projects and accompany the manager in the management of the same.
If you join our team as a MANAGER
You will manage and contribute to the development of projects, and help your team grow.
IF YOU JOIN OUR TEAM AS A DIRECTOR
You will be responsible for the commercial development of a business area and will lead the development of high impact projects.
If you want to start your career or if you want a new professional challenge in an international environment, collaborating in strategic projects and in an organization with an expert team, this is your place!
LIST OF VACANCIES
SENIOR CONSULTANT (M/H) - BRUSSELS
The selected person will perform the following functions:
- Design and production of project documents.
- Data analysis and scenario building.
- Collaboration with the manager in project management and team supervision.
- Establishment and dynamization of relations with the client’s team, performing organizational diagnostics and providing solutions that have a positive impact on the client.
- 3 years minimum experience acquired in a consulting company or with a major player in the health sector.
- Sensitivity in organizational aspects, capacity for innovative responses to the challenges faced by the sector and development of knowledge in health services.
- Excellent level of oral and written expression and a good commercial attitude.
- Ability to analyze and make recommendations.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis tools.
- Ease of relationship.
- Customer oriented.
- Geographical mobility.
DUTCH/FRENCH BILINGUAL CONSULTANT (M/F) - Brussels
Within a project team, the selected person will perform the following functions:
- Search of information.
- Conducting interviews.
- Data analysis.
- Collaboration with the senior consultant, the manager and the director of the team in the development of projects and the presentation of reports.
- Participation in meetings with the client.
- Integration in the project team.
- Recent graduate of a major business school, or with a university degree in medicine or pharmacy
- First professional experience or internship in the consulting sector.
- Sensitivity to the organizational and strategic aspects of the company.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Analytical skills, particularly quantitative analysis and synthesis.
- Ease of relationship and customer orientation.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Geographical mobility.
Since I have been working at Antares Consulting, my knowledge of the health sector (and also of strategy) has evolved rapidly. This is due to the type of projects I have carried out, which are very diverse and stimulating.
At Antares Consulting we have the great opportunity to participate in challenging and high value-added projects that reinforce our collective and individual knowledge every day.
Antares Consulting has an interesting experience and dedication in the health sector that gives an integral response adapted to the real problems of our clients. But at the same time, also a work environment in which to develop and specialize professionally at all levels.