THE BEST FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL CAREER
BECAUSE WE WANT THE BEST FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL CAREER AT ANTARES CONSULTING
EMPOWER ALL YOUR TALENT AND JOIN THE ANTARES CONSULTING TEAM!
If you join our team as a CONSULTANT
Your main role will be to understand the needs of our clients, develop the content of the projects and accompany the manager in the management of the same.
If you join our team as a MANAGER
You will manage and contribute to the development of projects, and help your team grow.
IF YOU JOIN OUR TEAM AS A DIRECTOR
You will be responsible for the commercial development of a business area and will lead the development of high impact projects.
If you want to start your career or if you want a new professional challenge in an international environment, collaborating in strategic projects and in an organization with an expert team, this is your place!
LIST OF VACANCIES
DESCRIPTION DU POSTE
MANAGER (H/F) - BRUSSELS
We are looking for a French-Dutch MANAGER (M/F) for our Brussels office.
Reporting to the Associate Director, his/her main responsibility is to provide strong autonomy in the management of projects and to contribute to the development of the business units, thanks to his/her knowledge of the sector.
The person recruited will perform the following functions
– Planning and control in the execution of projects.
– Management of the project team consisting of Senior and Junior Consultants.
– Ensure the economic and administrative management of projects.
– Participate in the activities of the commercial plan and support the Director in the commercial actions and tasks.
– Development of the commercial action for the identification of sales opportunities for services.
– Preparation of offers for potential customers.
– Participate with the Director in the negotiation of projects.
– Identify industry trends and anticipate customer needs.
– Business school or engineering degree, or health training (e.g. pharmacist or doctor), or dual training.
– Solid experience in the health sector as well as in project management and team leadership.
– Fluency in Dutch.
– Entrepreneurial and enthusiastic to participate in the development project of the practice.
– Ability to analyze and formulate recommendations.
– Ability to lead, federate and work in a team.
– Customer focus.
DESCRIPTION DU POSTE
JUNIOR MANAGER (H/F) - PARIS
Within the framework of its expansion project in France, Antares Consulting wishes to integrate the best professionals in order to reinforce its position as a specialist in the sector.
In this context, we are looking for a Junior Manager (M/F) for our Paris office.
Reporting to the management of the Paris office, the main responsibility is to provide autonomy in the management of projects and to contribute to the development of the operational units, thanks to his/her knowledge of the sector.
The functions are the following:
– Planning and control of the smooth running of projects
– Coordination and supervision of the consultants assigned to each project
– Development of know-how and methodology
– Supporting the commercial action of the Directors
– Support the Director in the development of commercial proposals
– Ensure the administrative management of the projects
– Graduated from a Business School or Engineer, with a health background), or with a double education, you have a solid experience in the health sector in France, within a health consulting firm, as a Manager or Senior Consultant. You have a solid experience in project management and team management.
– Entrepreneurial and enthusiastic to participate in the firm’s development project
– Ability to analyze and formulate recommendations
– Ability to lead, federate and work in a team
– Strong knowledge of data analysis tools
– Relational skills
– Customer focus
SENIOR CONSULTANT (M/H) - BRUSSELS
The selected person will perform the following functions:
- Design and production of project documents.
- Data analysis and scenario building.
- Collaboration with the manager in project management and team supervision.
- Establishment and dynamization of relations with the client’s team, performing organizational diagnostics and providing solutions that have a positive impact on the client.
- 3 years minimum experience acquired in a consulting company or with a major player in the health sector.
- Sensitivity in organizational aspects, capacity for innovative responses to the challenges faced by the sector and development of knowledge in health services.
- Excellent level of oral and written expression and a good commercial attitude.
- Ability to analyze and make recommendations.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis tools.
- Ease of relationship.
- Customer oriented.
- Geographical mobility.
DUTCH/FRENCH BILINGUAL CONSULTANT (M/F) - Brussels
Within a project team, the selected person will perform the following functions:
- Search of information.
- Conducting interviews.
- Data analysis.
- Collaboration with the senior consultant, the manager and the director of the team in the development of projects and the presentation of reports.
- Participation in meetings with the client.
- Integration in the project team.
- Recent graduate of a major business school, or with a university degree in medicine or pharmacy
- First professional experience or internship in the consulting sector.
- Sensitivity to the organizational and strategic aspects of the company.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Analytical skills, particularly quantitative analysis and synthesis.
- Ease of relationship and customer orientation.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Geographical mobility.
DESCRIPTION DU POSTE
ASSISTANT COMMERCIAL ADMINISTRATIF et RH (H/F) - BRUXELLES
De formation de l’enseignement supérieur et 3 à 5 ans d’expérience. Nous vous proposons de rejoindre un acteur majeur du conseil dans la santé pour apprendre nos métiers et développer pleinement votre potentiel.
Poste est basé à Bruxelles
Type de contrat : CDI, à temps partiel
Fonctions commerciales en lien direct avec les directeurs
- Gestion du standard, orientation des appels téléphoniques
- Préparation et envoi des réponses aux appels d’offres
- Préparation, présentation et suivi des documents pour les concours publics.
- Organisation d’évènements commerciaux, d’évènements internes, de participation à des salons/forums.
- Suivi commercial des offres en cours sur le logiciel interne (Navision)
- Gestion des prestataires (agence de voyages etc.)
Fonctions Administratives et RRHH en lien direct avec le siège à Barcelone
- Gestion comptable : suivi des paiements fournisseurs, émission des factures, suivi du recouvrement clients.
- Gestion et suivi des contrats des collaborateurs externes
- Gestion de la relation avec la banque, les impôts…
- Vérification des notes de frais
- Suivi administratif RH et veille juridique
- Participation au processus de recrutement
Compétences requises :
- Aisance relationnelle, sens du travail en équipe, polyvalent, autonome, capacité à s’organiser.
- Maîtrise du Néerlandais, l’espagnol est un plus
- Bonne maitrise du pack Office, et d’un système d’information idéalement Navision
Envoyez votre CV et lettre de motivation à : [email protected]
Since I have been working at Antares Consulting, my knowledge of the health sector (and also of strategy) has evolved rapidly. This is due to the type of projects I have carried out, which are very diverse and stimulating.
At Antares Consulting we have the great opportunity to participate in challenging and high value-added projects that reinforce our collective and individual knowledge every day.
Antares Consulting has an interesting experience and dedication in the health sector that gives an integral response adapted to the real problems of our clients. But at the same time, also a work environment in which to develop and specialize professionally at all levels.